We will be following the practices of other recent multi-day flute gatherings to help us hold an enjoyable in-person experience while managing risk during the pandemic.
- All participants will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide proof. Follow the CDC website for current guidelines on your vaccination series.
- The State of Washington’s guidelines can be found here https://coronavirus.wa.gov/
- The event enrollment size is reduced to allow for more space in our gathering areas.
- While there will be some full group activities in the larger gathering areas, we’ll also make use of smaller group classes to give room to spread out.
- Participants are encouraged to not share instruments.
- We obviously cannot wear masks when playing flute. Other than that, we’ll observe guidelines of the State of Washington at the time of the event. If the guidelines don’t specify mask use at the time of the event, you are welcome to wear masks.
- Temperature checks will be performed throughout the gathering.
- Each of the participants is asked to help make this a lower-risk activity and comfortable environment for all of the participants.