COVID-19 NOTICE: All 2022 participants and facilitators are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. You will be required to provide proof of your vaccination status.
2022 Fee structure:
Fees are based on housing type. Nearly all housing options are shared quarters in cabins or hotel-style retreat center rooms. Available spaces of each type are limited.
Registration is limited to 30 participants
REGISTRATION CLOSES SEPT. 15
- All event classes and concerts
- On-site housing accommodations (read about the housing types)
- All meals Monday evening through Thursday morning
For any of the shared spaces (cabins, 3-person and 2-person rooms) each participant should register for their own space within their desired room type. If you would like to request a specific person as your roommate, let me (Cornell) know and we will match you up. Otherwise, we’ll assign you to an available space in your selected type.
|FULL – Men’s cabin, accommodates up to 5||$680 / person|
|FULL – Women’s cabin, accommodates up to 5||$680 / person|
|FULL – Retreat Center, 3-person rooms|
Women’s shared rooms / Men’s shared rooms
|$715 / person|
|FULL – Retreat Center, 2-person rooms|
Women’s shared rooms / Men’s shared rooms / Couples rooms
|$815 / person|
|FULL – Retreat Center, single person rooms||$915|
Staying offsite? Contact us for retreat fees for those staying offsite.
- Private lessons are available from the facilitators for a separate fee. Those appointments should be arranged directly with the facilitators.
- Retreat T-shirts. Our unique and bold retreat T-shirts are a yearly favorite for attendees. Our 2022 design is available now.
Payment terms and cancellations:
- Payment is due upon registration.
- If you must cancel, full refund minus $100 administrative fee can be made if cancellation occurs prior to August 22, 2022.
- August 22 to September 23, no refunds unless you find a person to fill your specific spot in your selected housing type (e.g. your space in a women’s cabin, your space in a men’s 2-person room, etc.). Once that person has registered, paid, and provided vaccination proof, a refund minus $100 administrative fee can be refunded.
- After September 23, no refunds or replacements.
- If the entire event itself cancels, full refunds will be made to those who are actively registered at the time it is cancelled.
- Note: in this time of unforeseen disruptions of plans around the pandemic, travel insurance that includes the cost of this retreat, might be a consideration if you’re feeling uncertain.