Pacific Northwest Flute Gathering
on Vashon Island
Thursday, October 1 – Sunday, October 4, 2020
9326 Bayview Drive
Vashon Island, Washington 98070
IF YOU MADE A DEPOSIT:
• Full payment is due by August 21, 2020
• We’ve made arrival/registration on Thursday flexible to allow for travel and ferry schedules.
• You may arrive anytime on Thursday. If you’re there before activity starts (around noon – 1pm), enjoy a stroll along the beach, explore the island or find a place to play your flutes.
• Flute vendors usually start setting up their wares in Burton Lodge around noon – 1pm. Come early and get that flute before someone else does.
• Registration and room assignments will begin around 2pm in Burton Lodge.
• The first official activity is the evening meal on Thursday around 5-6 pm.
• Our general session classes use G-minor flutes for group playing. So be sure to put a G-minor flute in with the other flutes you’ll be bringing. If you don’t have a G-minor flute, don’t worry, others will let you borrow. Bring whatever other keys of flutes you’d like to play.
• On Sunday morning, we do our closing session after breakfast and head home.
• More details will be sent to registrants when we get close to the gathering date.